Position Overview: Solstice is developing a web-based solar marketplace and customer engagement platform, which will serve a community solar developer’s customer-facing needs while also providing a channel for customers to learn about their community solar options, enroll, and engage with their solar garden. We are looking for a “design-geneer” to lead UIUX/front-end design and contribute to the overall development effort.
Compensation: Salary plus equity, commensurate with experience.
- Work with business teams to understand solar developer and customer end user requirements
- Lead all aspects of design and UIUX to create a cohesive user experience
- Collaborate with lead engineer on development efforts, taking a lead on front-end
- Craft project management strategy and lead product development in concert with lead engineer
- Maintain and advance digital platform based on evolving system requirements, industry trends, and technologies
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science or related field
- At least 5 years of professional experience as lead architect
- Expertise in React/Redux UI; familiarity with node.js
- Experience in building consumer applications and/or CRM/SaaS platforms
- Aptitude for and interest in being a product owner
- Amenable to the demands of a start-up environment, such as long and variable work hours, tight deadlines, and limited supervision
- Extraordinary attention to detail, creative, personable, enthusiastic, proactive, team-oriented
- Previous experience with building and managing teams
- Passion for renewable energy
How to apply: Please e-mail a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.