Title: Marketing Associate
Compensation: $30-40k, commensurate with experience
Term: Full-time (3 month contract with transition to full-time)
Position Overview: PPC has been our number one channel powering our growth - from search to social to growth hacks. In this role, you will help our efforts across demand generation, advertising, landing page design, conversion rate optimization, and marketing automation.
But here’s the catch: this role isn’t just about advertising. It’s about sustainable growth. So if you’re obsessed with finding new ways to grow our pipeline and can’t stop thinking about all of the new things you want to do increase ROI, this role might be the perfect fit for you.
- Communicate the Solstice mission across multiple PPC channels: Facebook, Adwords, Bing, Outbrain, and more.
- Conduct regular audits and make recommendations on new ads & landing page content we should be creating that people might love (and how we can go back and optimize existing ads & landing pages).
- Develop demographic-appropriate copy that increases lead generation.
- Own and optimize the content and landing pages for each acquisition channel - understanding which content might work on Facebook but not LinkedIn, etc. (to give you an example).
- Create copy for brand content across various social platforms & web.
- Work with the design team to create beautifully branded, effective marketing materials for web, social, email, events, print, and video.
Who You Are:
- A rising marketing professional.
- Excited to work in a fast growing & mission-driven startup.
- Accountable and transparent.
- Decisive with a commitment to winning.
- You are obsessed with marketing. You live and breathe marketing (from books to podcasts to blog posts) and you’re always thinking about new things you could be doing and testing.
- You understand the marketing funnel and strive to create a good experience for prospects across each stage of the funnel.
- You have 1-2 years of experience in demand generation (internships count!).
- You have experience with campaign analysis, measurement, A/B testing, and reporting.
- You are fluent with Facebook Power Editor, Adwords Editor, Excel, Google Analytics, Search Console, HotJar, and more.
- You have experience working cross-functionally with marketing teams.
As a Marketing Associate, You Will Have
- Complete ownership and accountability over the role and functional area.
- Complete transparency into the rest of the company, the same is expected from you.
- Sense of urgency. Our metrics are strong and our goals are fierce. We move fast, every single day.
- Free snacks, catered lunches, monthly outings, and unlimited PTO. But more importantly... every employee has a vital role in the growth and success of the company.
Please email your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com if you wish to be considered.