Growth Marketing Fellowship
Title: Growth Marketing Fellow
Position Overview: Do you want to be a brand visionary with your finger on the pulse of modern marketing strategies? Then your place is with our growing team at Solstice. From day one of the fellowship, you’ll be working with talented team members who thrive on innovating how the company presents to, interacts with, and expands the Solstice customer base. This is a fast-paced, hands-on opportunity to flex your skills. If you’re on route to start a career in marketing, advertising, or public relations, there’s no better environment for your professional development than this.
- Communicate the Solstice mission across multiple acquisition channels: Adwords, Facebook, etc. You will see what it takes to be a digital marketer at a top-performing team.
- Connect with our current and future customers though paid ads. You will see how we grow, nurture, and engage our community and make decisions about future channels - should we be on Snapchat?
- Analyze website data and create high performing landing pages.
- Conduct research on consumer insights and competitive brands.
- Work closely with the executive and marketing team to further research, define, and refine, customer preferences and engagement strategies.
Who You Are:
- Highly competitive
- Decisive with a commitment to winning
- Eager to apply your marketing on a real-world scenario
- Excited to work in a fast growing startup
- Accountable and transparent
- A degree (or in-progress degree) in Marketing, Business, Statistics, Economics, or related fields.
- Experience in advertising, media, and communications.
- Familiarity with Adobe Suite (or equivalent)
- 40 hours a week to contribute to this program
As a Growth Marketing Fellow You Will Gain
- Valuable experience in copywriting for a variety of ad formats
- A full understanding on direct response marketing, PPC trends, and best practices around data analysis
- Deep understanding of the solar and renewables energy space
- Hands on experience at a cleantech startup
- Knowledge from and personal interaction with the company's management team