When political leadership fails, personal choices matter more than ever. People in Massachusetts are taking this to heart and are signing up for clean community solar power. Community solar is:
- 50% more efficient at avoiding carbon emissions than rooftop solar
- Factors grid upkeep into its cost
- Requires no installation or rooftop
- Still provides households with built-in 10% annual savings on their electricity costs.
HERE IS HOW IT WORKS:
1. Our solar developer partners build a solar garden in your area that sends electricity to the grid.
2. We work with you to determine how much power should be allocated to your home from this solar garden.
3. The savings are passed along to you through electricity rate discounts that will appear directly on your monthly utility bill.
Check out our Frequently Asked Questions section.
yes, I'd like to Learn More about solar projects in my area
Complete the form below and a Solstice representative will be in touch to explain your options to go solar.