Last Updated: March 5, 2020
As a part of Solstice’s work to put affordable clean energy within reach of every American, we engage with communities to spread the word about community solar. To reward the individuals and organizations having these conversations, Solstice has created an ambassador program that pays individuals whose actions lead to other individuals subscribing to a community solar project.
Note that your participation in this program does not entitle you to assume or create any obligation or responsibility, express or implied, on behalf of, or in the name of, Solstice, or to bind Solstice in any manner. You are not an agent or employee of Solstice.
The rules for this program are below. Solstice may modify these terms at any time. By participating in the ambassador program (i.e. by making a referral to us, or by taking any action consistent with trying to source referrals for us), you agree to these Solstice Ambassador Program Terms, and each time you participate or take such an action, you accept these terms in their then-current form.
1. By participating in the program, you consent to delivery of all program-related notices and information by email or phone (to the extent you have provided either to Solstice).
2. Individuals 18 or over and organizations are able to participate in the program. Solstice may require you to provide information and documentation as a pre-qualification for participation in this program, in Solstice’s sole discretion.
3. By providing us with the contact information of any potential account owner, you represent and warrant to us that you have secured the required consent from that individual or organization to provide such information to us, and that we have that individual’s or organization’s permission to reach out regarding Solstice. You will indemnify us from any costs or losses we suffer as a result of your breach of the prior sentence.
4. Other than with respect to materials provided to you in connection with your participation in the program, you are not entitled you to use any trademarks, copyrighted materials, patents, names, logos or other intellectual property owned or licensed by us or our affiliates.
5. We may establish incentives for different community solar projects from time to time, and we will list those incentives on our website or will otherwise make such a list available to you. Incentives may be payable through checks or other means of transferring value (such as prepaid debit cards or gift cards), in our sole discretion.
6. We may pay you the then-applicable incentive for any new account opened with us that meets all of the following criteria: